Monday, September 17, 2012

Checking In




Summer is over. I couldn't be more excited about this. I've had my windows open all day everyday for 3 days straight. One rainy day we broke out Grace's cuuute sweatsuit courtesy of Auntie CoCo. I about died, how cute is she? 

We're gearing up for lots of fun visitors and vacations in the next few months! Today my friend Jesse comes for a week, the day after she leaves Caitlin and baby Adelynn come to stay for about a month, We're also taking a trip up to Ok and Kansas City, Missouri to see Erin and her family. We'll probably squeeze some church history sites in while where there and then in October I'm going home for 6 days! Then it's the holidays and well that just speaks for itself. We worked hard all summer and now we get to play, and play we will. 

1 comment:

Brooke said...

soo cute!!! we're excited to see u guys soon!