Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blessing Day

We blessed Grace today. It was a beautiful day. We had a whole slew of family and friends join us and somehow managed to stuff everyone in our house for a wonderful lunch afterwards. I was overwhelmed with how grateful I am for all the loving wonderful people in my life. Grants parents were able to come to town as well as his sister Brook and her family from Oklahoma. Grace was the star of the show and looked absolutely beautiful. I think all the people around were a lot for her to handle so we took a 3 hour nap together today. She rarely sleeps that long and it was heavenly. I feel so happy tonight. One of those nights where you sit down and feel absolutely fulfilled. We had a fun, family packed day that was surprisingly relaxing. We "christened" our house with our first big get together and I've now realized I love having a full, loud, people filled house even if its messy and crazy (I guess that means we need to fill it up with lots of kids). We fed around 40 people, and now the house is clean, the baby is sleeping, and Grant and I are sitting down watching a movie. Ah, it's the little things in life. Another moment I don't want to forget, a moment where I feel perfectly content and so blessed with the life I get to live.





I love my little family. 

4 comments:

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

You look gorgeous Zaundra! Her blessing dress is beautiful. What and exciting day for you family!!

Bridger and Jordan Booras said...

Such a special day! I am glad you had so many friends and family there to support you guys- wish I could've been there, but looking forward to seeing you later this month! :) Love you!

Spencer said...

I'm soo glad I got to be a part of Graces big day. She is so beautiful and we loved being with you guys. What a perfect day!!

G and G Nut said...

It was such a great day. We loved being part of it all!!
xoxoxo